Running Successful Meetings Training Course
Our one day Running Successful Meetings training course will provide skills and techniques to ensure your meetings drive actions, are engaging and don’t last too long.
Learn how to make meetings more effective, productive and engaging with our Running Successful Meetings Training Course.
Find out more how to maintain positivity and focus and drive actions. Understand how to deal with conflicting styles of people and give responsibility. Tackle complex issues and know how to deal with different behaviours during meetings.
Course Delivery Options
Our Running Successful Meetings Training Course is delivered as an open training course across Ireland.
Great News! We can deliver our Running Successful Meetings Training Course on-site at your business anywhere in Ireland.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Running Successful Meetings training course will look at the skills and techniques for running successful meetings. The course will look at the role of the chairperson and the tools and approaches they can use to get the maximum benefit out of meetings and ensure meeting objectives are achieved.
Those who attend this Running Successful Meetings Training Course will:
- Know how to achieve maximum performance out of meetings
- Be able to use a range of tools to deal with challenges, keep meetings on track and produce outcomes and decisions
- Know how to set clear meeting objectives and ensure they are achieved
- Manage differing styles of people during a meeting
- Generate buy-in from meeting attendees and keep meetings upbeat and positive
Here’s what we cover in our Running Successful Meetings Training Course:
Preparing for a Meeting
- What is a good meeting?
- Setting meeting objectives
- Building the agenda for the meeting
- Sending out meeting invites and generating positivity before the meeting even starts
Roles in a Meeting
- What is the role of the chairperson in the meeting
- What is the role of the delegates in the meeting
- Ensuring all attendees understand their role and responsibilities in the meeting
Tools and Techniques
- Understanding a range of tools to use during meetings
- Edward De Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Capturing ideas and actions
- Using other resources such as slides, handouts and flips
- Personality and working styles
- How to adapt your style to communicate effectively with individuals and the group as a whole
- Using the styles to your benefit
- Dealing with conflict between the styles and different behaviours in general
Generating a positive outlook and buy-in
- How to keep meetings upbeat and positive
- Dealing with negative delegates
- Finalising and distributing actions
- Bringing meetings to a successful close
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
Our Running Successful Meetings course is run as an open course across Ireland. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills from the course.
You can see the current Running Successful Meetings Training Course open course schedule by clicking the button below.
We can deliver this Running Successful Meetings training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation anywhere in Ireland
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Running Successful Meetings training course delivered, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.