Presentation Skills Training Course in Northern Ireland
Our one day Presentation Skills Training Course in Northern Ireland will help you to deliver presentations with confidence and impact.
We now deliver our Time Management Training course as an Online Virtual Training Course. Click here for details
Our one day Presentation Skills Training Course in Northern Ireland will introduce how to prepare an effective presentation by using a simple structure. Learn how to engage the audience and use presentation aids effectively to get your message across.
Effective preparation, simple design and structure, engagement and presentation aids with our Presentation Skills Training Course.
We deliver our Presentation Skills training courses in Belfast, Derry, Lisburn, Newtownabbey, Bangor, Craigavon and Ballymena as well as other locations across Northern Ireland and the UK.
Course Delivery Options
Our Presentation Skills Training Course is delivered as an open training course in Northern Ireland.
Our Presentation Skills Training Course is also delivered as a one-day interactive virtual training course.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our presentation skills training course in Northern Ireland. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this presentation skills training course we look at how to structure a presentation and how to prepare yourself both physically (i.e. your notes etc) and mentally.
We’ll look at the different types of presentation media you can use to enhance your message and help to build your confidence.
Those who attend this Presentation Skills Training Course in Northern Ireland will be able to:
- Plan and structure a presentation that has impact
- Produce and use visual aids effectively to enhance the presentation
- Use techniques to improve personal presentation style
- Effectively deliver prepared presentations to small/large groups.
Here’s what we cover in our Presentation Skills Training Course:
Where you are now and expectations
- Identifying your existing skills and looking at where you would like to be both after the session and in the future
Designing Your Presentation
- Setting clear objectives (purpose) of your presentation
- Being clear about the key points of your presentation
- What goes at the beginning, in the middle and at the end
- How to build your presentation notes to keep things simple
- How does your audience perceive you and what to do to ensure this perception is a positive one
- Being aware of your body language, voice and the words that you are using
- Using your body language, voice and language for maximum impact
- Choosing the right language and approach for different parts of your presentation
- Identifying what makes you nervous about delivering presentations
- How to control nerves to ensure you appear confident and in control at all times
Using Presentation Aids
- Using notes and cue cards
- Building clear and simple PowerPoint slides that support you when delivering presentations
- How to use flip charts and other presentation aids to support the message you are trying to deliver
Dealing with Different Behaviours
- Skills and Tactics to deal with challenging and negative delegates
- Using the positivity of group members to generate buy-in and commitment
- An opportunity to put your skills into practice and receive feedback from your trainer and fellow delegates.
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
Our Presentation Skills course is run as an open course in Belfast. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills from the course.
You can see the current Presentation Skills Training Course open course schedule by clicking the button below.
We can deliver this presentation skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Northern Ireland and the surrounding areas.
We can deliver this course for you whether you are in Belfast, Derry, Newtownabbey, Craigavon, Lisburn, Bangor, Castlereagh, Newtownards, Newry or anywhere else in Northern Ireland.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a presentation skills training course delivered in , fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
[site_reviews_summary assigned_to=”2117″ schema=”true”]
[site_reviews pagination=”ajax” assigned_to=”2117″ schema=”true” id=”ju5kc17r”]