Open Training Courses
We want to provide a range of ways for people to get the skills they need, that’s why we run a whole range of Open Training Courses across the country.
We understand that it isn’t always possible to release a large group of people from your business to attend a training course, or that an in-house training course isn’t always needed. Instead, you may be looking for a cost-effective alternative to provide one or two people in your business with new skills or maybe you yourself just want to brush up on or gain new skills. This is where our Open Training Courses can help.
What Are Open Courses?
Our open training courses are one-day training courses that are delivered in towns and cities across Ireland. They focus on a key subject and cover generic skills in that area.
Open training courses are great providing you are committed to returning to the workplace and putting the skills into practice. We will help with that by ensuring you have a clear action plan when you leave the course.
What Are the Benefits?
Here are some of the benefits of Open Training Courses:
- Highly Cost Effective – Our open training courses are only £249 ex VAT per person.
- One Day in Length – There’s no need to take a long time out to get new skills.
- Focused on One Subject – The course will only focus on one main subject meaning you get exactly what you need.
- A mix of People – You get to meet people from other organisations and have an opportunity to share ideas and experience.
- Action-Focused – We focus on how you can use the skills, not just what the skills are
- Highly Enjoyable – Our open training courses come with ‘fun included as standard‘.