Online Time Management eLearning Training Course
Our self-paced Online Time Management eLearning training course will provide a range of tools and techniques to help you or your team to become more organised and productive.
Our Time Management eLearning Training Course is delivered via our eLearning platform, part of our digital and online training website Skills Garage and will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you to communicate with confidence in both work and general situations.
Get a toolkit to help you become more productive and learn how making a few behavioural changes can have a huge impact on how much you get done.
Get practical tips to take away and use immediately after the course.
What You Get
Access Anywhere, Anytime
At Your Pace
No Access Expiry
Time to Complete
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our Online Time Management eLearning training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
This Time Management eLearning training course will raise awareness of where your time goes and provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively.
By making some simple changes to how you do things and using a few different tools to help stay on top of things, you will begin to get more done in your day.
Those who attend this Online Time Management eLearning Training Course will:
- Understand the way we think about time and how it affects the way we manage ourselves
- Have a range of tools to help stay organised
- Be able to identify personal time-wasters and how to remove them from their everyday work
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload to ensure they are working on the right things
- Know how to delegate effectively
- Be able to stay on top of emails and their inbox
Here’s what we cover in our Online Time Management eLearning Training Course:
What is Time Management?
- What time management is and isn’t
- How do we manage time
Changing How We Think About Time
- Challenging our mind-set
- Understanding time isn’t the enemy
- Looking more positively to the things we have to get done
Where Does Your Time Go?
- What takes up your time
- Who takes up your time
- How to deal with both of the above
Time Management Toolkit
- Planning and scheduling
- Effective to-do lists
- Apps and tech that can help
- SMART objectives
- Why delegate, what to delegate and who to delegate it to
- A delegation process
Managing Your Inbox
- Organising emails
- Reducing emails
- Inbox zero
Other modules may be added in future. As your access never expires, you can come back as when they are released to do them.
Our online eLearning courses are delivered via our eLearning Platform, which is part of our virtual and online training services Skills Garage.
Our platform is easy to use, available via all devices and clear and easy to follow.
Our platform has a social element. This means that you can discuss the course and subject with others who are taking the course. This also includes our trainer to.
Once you sign up you access is instant. Your access never expires so you’ll be able to come back and view any new modules that get added to the course.