Online Running Successful Meetings Training Course
Our one day online Running Successful Meetings training course will provide skills and techniques to ensure your meetings drive actions, are engaging and don’t last too long.
Learn how to make meetings more effective, productive and engaging with our Running Successful Meetings Training Course.
Find out more how to maintain positivity and focus and drive actions. Understand how to deal with conflicting styles of people and give responsibility. We’ll also look at how to apply these skills to online meetings and teleconferences.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Running Successful Meetings course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Running Successful Meetings training course schedule. To book, select a date below and click Book Now. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
3 + Delegates
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Online Running Successful Meetings training course will look at the skills and techniques for running successful meetings. The course will look at the role of the chairperson and the tools and approaches they can use to get the maximum benefit out of meetings and ensure meeting objectives are achieved.
Those who attend this Running Successful Meetings Training Course will:
- Know how to achieve maximum performance out of meetings
- Be able to use a range of tools to deal with challenges, keep meetings on track and produce outcomes and decisions
- Know how to set clear meeting objectives and ensure they are achieved
- Manage differing styles of people during a meeting
- Generate buy-in from meeting attendees and keep meetings upbeat and positive
Preparing for a Meeting
- What is a good meeting?
- Setting meeting objectives
- Building the agenda for the meeting
- Sending out meeting invites and generating positivity before the meeting even starts
Roles in a Meeting
- What is the role of the chairperson in the meeting
- What is the role of the delegates in the meeting
- Ensuring all attendees understand their role and responsibilities in the meeting
Tools and Techniques
- Understanding a range of tools to use during meetings
- Edward De Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Capturing ideas and actions
- Using other resources such as slides, handouts and flips
Generating a positive outlook and buy-in
- How to keep meetings upbeat and positive
- Dealing with negative delegates
- Finalising and distributing actions
- Bringing meetings to a successful close
We can deliver this Running Successful Meetings training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.