Online Managing Remote Teams Training Course
Our one day online Managing Remote Teams training course will look at the skills, behaviours and approaches for the effective management of a dispersed or remote team.
This Online Managing Remote teams training course looks ta how best to lead and manage teams that work remotely – whether they be in a different office, home workers or contractors based in another country.
We look at how to keep remote teams in the loop, ensure they perform to the right standards and stay motivated.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Managing Remote Teams course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Managing Remote Teams training course schedule. To book, select a date below and click Book Now. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
3 + Delegates
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Online Managing Remote Teams training course will look at the skills, behaviours and approaches for the effective management of a dispersed or remote team.
Those who attend this Managing Remote Teams Training Course will:
- Have examined the 6 steps to managing remote teams
- Understand the barriers to working remotely and how to overcome them
- Appreciate the skills and behaviours required for effective remote working
- Recognise the importance of setting priorities
- Understand the different preferences that individual team members may have and how this affects the team dynamics
- Be more aware of the need for setting common achievable goals
The Barriers to Remote Teams?
- What is a remote team
- What challenges come from managing a remote team
The Skills Needed to Manage Remote Teams
- What are the skills needed to manage remote teams
- The six steps of managing remote teams
- Making sure things get done when not in the office
Operating at a Personal Level
- How to ensure a good relationship is maintained with remote team members
- Maintaining the feel of a team
- Setting personal and team objectives
- Motivating remote team members
Communicating with Remote Team Members
- How to keep in touch with team members
- Picking the best approach to communicate with individuals
- Using technology to stay in touch
- Making sure the team still communicate with each other effectively
- What to do when things are not going well
- How to have performance based conversations remotely
- Keeping up remote team morale
We can deliver this Managing Remote Teams training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.