Online Consultative Selling Training Course
Our one day Consultative Selling training course will show you how to increase both business to business and business to consumer sales by taking a more consultative approach to selling.
Increase business to business sales in your organisation with our Consultative Selling Training Course.
Find out how to build long term business relationships by engaging with your customers and finding out more about them. Then be able to use this to identify new and further sales opportunities.
Win new business, retain your customers and sell more business to business with our Consultative Selling Training Course.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Consultative Selling course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Consultative Selling training course schedule. To book, select a date below and click Book Now. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
3 + Delegates
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This online consultative selling training course will provide those that attend with a toolbox of effective business to business selling techniques
Those who attend this Consultative Selling Training Course will:
- Be able to build rapport with customers or clients
- Know the right questions to ask to fully understand the customer or client’s needs without putting on any pressure
- Be able to check they have the right information from the customer or client
- Be able to match products and services to the customer or client using the information they have gathered
- Be able to influence effectively
- Know how to stand out from their competitors
Here’s what we cover in our Online Consultative Selling Training Course:
What is Consultative Selling?
- Difference between a normal sales approach and consultative selling
- Beliefs about selling
- How will buyers respond to consultative selling?
Preparing for the Sales Meeting
- Researching the organisation and person/people you are meeting
- What do your customers or clients need or want? What are they buying?
- Preparing yourself for the meeting
- First impressions count
- How to generate conversation to establish customer needs
- Controlling the conversation
- Gathering the right information
The Sales Process
- A structure to follow to help the conversation along
- Moving into the sale
- Effective questioning
- Body language, tone of voice and choosing the right words
Matching Your Products and Services
- Matching the features and benefits of your products to the information gathered
- Ensure it doesn’t feel like a sale at this point
- Making it feel as though the product/service is just what they are looking for
- Moving from conversation to closing sale
We can deliver this Consultative Selling training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.