Customer Complaints Handling Training Course
Our one day Customer Complaints Handling training course will show you how to manage customer complaints effectively, as well as ideas to proactively reduce them in the first place.
For any business to maintain a good reputation and generate loyal customers, handling complaints effectively is very crucial. This Customer Complaints Handling training course looks at how to handle customer complaints effectively, ensuring the relationship with the customer stays intact. Knowing what drives complaints in the first place is a great way to reduce the overall amount of complaints a business will get.
In this Customer Complaints Handling training course, we look at how to be pro-active in reducing the complaints a business will receive. Knowing what drives complaints, how to pro-actively reduce complaints and how to deal effectively with them when they do happen is all in our Customer Complaints Handling training course.
Course Delivery Options
Great News! We can deliver our Customer Complaints Handling Training Course on-site at your business anywhere in Ireland.
Our Customer Complaints Handling Training Course is also delivered as a one-day interactive virtual training course.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our Customer Complaints Handling training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
This Customer Complaints Handling Training Course aims to help businesses increase customer loyalty and retention by providing the skills and knowledge needed to deal with customer complaints effectively.
Those who attend this Customer Complaints Handling Training Course will:
- Understand what a complaint is and why people complain
- Know what drives complaints in their individual organisation
- Understand the skills and approaches needed to deal with customer complaints
- Be more pro-active in identifying and fixing the things that cause complaints
- Have a process to follow when dealing with a dissatisfied customer
Here’s what we cover in our Customer Complaints Handling Training Course:
Why People Complain
- What drives someone to complain to a business
- Feelings and emotions demonstrated during a complaint
- Common reasons for complaints in the business
- The impact of not dealing with complaints effectively
Complaint Handling Skills
- The skills needed to handle customer complaints effectively (i.e. Empathy, Questioning, Assertiveness)
- What each of the skills does and when will they be required
- A simple model to use when handling complaints
Getting to the Root Cause
- Using questioning techniques to gather all of the facts
- Showing a customer that you are there to help
- Using the fact-find to calm the customer
Dealing With the Complaint
- Your body language, voice and the words you use during a complaint
- Your response when a customer complains
- Diffusing difficult situations
- Using the skills in simulated exercises
- Identifying what the causes of complaints are in your business
- Looking out for reasons why people might complain and fixing it before it gets to a complaint
- Gathering feedback from customers about their overall experience
We can deliver this Customer Complaints Handling training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation anywhere in Ireland
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Customer Complaints Handling training course delivered, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are no current reviews to show