Communication Skills Training Course in Cork
Our one day Communication Skills Training Course in Cork will give you tips and practical tools to improve your interpersonal and communication Skills.
We now deliver our Communication Skills Training course as an Online Virtual Training Course. Click here for details
Our one day Communication Skills Training Course in Cork will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you adapt your style of communication to get your message across to others. We’ll show you how to build better relationships and use a range of communication methods.
Improve your interpersonal skills and become more aware of your communication style with our communication skills training course.
Course Delivery Options
Our Communication Skills Training Course is delivered as an open training course in Cork.
Our Communication Skills Training Course is also delivered as a one-day interactive virtual training course.
Open Course Details
We run our Communication Skills course as an open course in Cork. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills from the course.
Here’s our current schedule. To book, click the book now button next to the date you would like to book. Group booking discounts are applied at the next stage.
3 + Delegates
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials, refreshments and lunch.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our communication writing skills training course in Cork. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this Communication Skills Training Course we look at the different methods of communication how to select the best method, as well as using the Transactional Analysis theory to understand how we should communicate face to face.
Communication isn’t just about selecting the right tool. Face to face communication and the way you portray yourself is also very important and in this session we look at the behaviours required to demonstrate effective communication.
Those who attend this Communication Skills Training Course in Cork will:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of the different methods of communication available
- Know why choosing the correct method of communication for the message is vitally important
- Know why communication breaks down, and the skills required to ensure communication is effective
- Be able to demonstrate reactions and behaviours associated with communication.
Here’s what we cover in our Communication Skills Training Course:
Why Improve Communication Skills
- Looking at why it is important to improve/change the way we communicate in life and in business
Methods of Communication
- What are the different methods or channels of communication available to you
- What are the pro’s and cons of each method
- How to choose the best method for what you want to communicate
- What are the skills required to communicate effectively?
- What to consider when communicating
- The Communication Cycle
- Questioning and Listening
- Understanding Transactional Analysis and how to use it to communicate more effectively
- How to structure a meeting to best get your message across
- Dealing with different behaviours in meeting.
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this communication skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Cork and the surrounding areas.
We can also run this course as a virtual in-house course. This course will be delivered online via web conference. Your team can either connect from the same room or individually from wherever the are based.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a communication skills training course delivered in Cork, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
[site_reviews_summary assigned_to=”2136″ schema=”true”]
[site_reviews pagination=”ajax” assigned_to=”2136″ schema=”true” id=”ju5k3c0y”]