Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course
Our one day Building a Customer Service Strategy training course will help you and your business to develop and embed a customer service strategy.
For any business to be successful it needs to have a customer service culture embedded into it. This culture should be top down and strive to deliver exceptional service at every interaction with a customer.
Our Building a Customer Service Strategy Training course will provide your organisation with the skills and approaches needed to develop and embed a customer service strategy that delivers.
The course will help you to understand why having a customer service strategy is vital to business success, examine how you currently do things and how to build it then most importantly engage everyone in it. Once embedded, we also investigate how to measure and maintain the standards it sets out.
Course Delivery Options
Great News! We can deliver our Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course on-site at your business anywhere in Ireland.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our Building a Customer Service Strategy training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
This Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course provides the skills and approaches to put together a customer service strategy that delivers and how to engage those in the organisation who will need to deliver it.
Those who attend this Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course will:
- Know how to develop a culture where exceptional customer service is at its core
- Be able to define service standards and communicate these to the business
- Know how to develop a customer service strategy document
- Know how to engage people in the strategy and motivate people to achieve the standards
- Be able to monitor the progress made and maintain service standards
Here’s what we cover in our Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course:
Current Customer Perceptions
- What customers currently think of the business?
- How to find out what customers currently think?
- Building brand awareness
- How do you want customers to describe your brand/business?
- What does exceptional customer service look like in your industry/business?
- What are your competitors doing?
- Identifying the gap between current reality and the vision
What Makes Customers Loyal
- Customer phycology
- What drives loyalty and motivation?
- How do people choose who to buy from?
Building the Strategy
- Developing objectives to achieve the vision
- Identifying quick wins and longer-term goals and objectives
- Planning how to achieve the objectives (the steps and actions)
- Documenting the plan in a way that is easily communicated
- Planning how to communicate to gain maximum engagement and make people feel excited about the plan
Pre-empting Resistance and Challenges
- Identifying what the challenges to the strategy might be
- Answering the challenges
- Developing support mechanisms for those who worry about the courses of action
Setting and Measuring Organisational Goals
- Breaking the strategy down into departmental and team goals and objectives
- Ensuring everyone understands the bigger picture
- Keeping things on track and how to deal with the things that go wrong
- Measuring the progress and communicating the results
We can deliver this Building a Customer Service Strategy training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation anywhere in Ireland
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Building a Customer Service Strategy training course delivered, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.