Assertiveness Skills Training Course in DublinOur one day Assertiveness Skills Training Course in Dublin will help you to communicate more confidently.
We now deliver our Assertiveness Skills Training course as an Online Virtual Training Course. Click here for details
Our one day Assertiveness Skills Training Course in Dublin will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you to communicate with confidence in both work, general and other difficult situations.
Discover how to make simple changes to your language and overall communication style that will have a positive impact on others.
Course Delivery Options
Our Assertiveness Skills Training Course is delivered as an open training course in Dublin.
Our Assertiveness Skills Training Course is also delivered as a one-day interactive virtual training course.
Open Course Details
We run our Assertiveness Skills course as an open course in Dublin. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills behind assertiveness.
Here’s our current schedule. To book, click the book now button next to the date you would like to book. Group booking discounts are applied at the next stage.
3 + Delegates
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials, refreshments, lunch and free access to our eLearning course to keep your skills up to date.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
In this Assertiveness Skills Training Course we aim to provide those that attend with the skills and approaches to communicate more confidently with others.
By understanding how to control emotions, attendees will understand how to have controlled conversations, demonstrate confidence and use these skills to build more effective relationships.
Along side this, the course will introduce practical tips and techniques to help build confidence and self-esteem. You will be able to share your experiences with others, learn more about your individual communication style and that of others to help you deal with and reduce conflict. You will also have plenty of opportunity to practice the skills in a safe and controlled environment.
Those who attend this Assertiveness Skills Training Course in Dublin will:
- Be able to recognise Aggressive, Passive and Assertive behaviour
- Understand where being assertive fits into your basic rights
- Know how to adopt their style based on the situation they are in
- Have the confidence to challenge, push back, say no and ask for what they want without damaging relationships they have with others
- Know how to deal with confrontation and challenges and difficult situations in a confident manner
- Be able to apply the skills necessary to be more assertive
Here’s what we cover in our Assertiveness Skills Training Course:
What is Assertiveness?
- An introduction to what Assertiveness is and what it means
- Why be assertive?
Aggressive and Passive Behaviours
- Understanding what assertiveness is not
- Looking at gut reactions and controlled reactions
- Understanding the link between these behaviours
- Body language, language and words associated with assertiveness
- How to use different assertive skills and behavious and how to adapt them to different situations
- How to demonstrate confident communication
- Using controlled responses and not a gut reaction
Assertiveness and Relationships with others
- Understanding where gut reactions and unconscious reactions come from
- Understanding how our reactions can drive aggressive and passive behaviours in others
- Looking at your own style of communication and that of others to understand how to reduce conflict
- Asking for what you need and want with confidence
- Dealing with confrontation and challenges
Different Ways of Being Assertive
- Bill of rights – What is this and what does it mean?
- Broken Record
- I statements
- Power Words
- Giving feedback
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this assertiveness skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Dublin and the surrounding areas.
We can also run this course as a virtual in-house course. This course will be delivered online via web conference. Your team can either connect from the same room or individually from wherever the are based.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having an assertiveness skills training course delivered in Dublin, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
[site_reviews_summary assigned_to=”1867″ schema=”true”]
[site_reviews pagination=”ajax” assigned_to=”1867″ schema=”true” id=”ju5jy25e”]